Thursday, June 19, 2014

WOJ - Cherished Friend Owl

My craft desk is in a huge mess at the moment, I've been playing but haven't had much free time so no time to clean as I go. So before I can get creative again I need to find my desk......LOL.

So first up I have this sweet card with WOJ's Cherished Friend Owl.


The papers are MME Lost & Found Record It, the sentiment is WOJ's Birthday Phrases, WOJ's Tiny Hearts Pocket Die-Light,, WOJ's Vintage Linen Button Twine, WOJ's Feather and Swirls charm, Prima alphas and Wild Orchid rose.


So I am off to clean my desk, I have to find it first......hee, hee..... Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet creation, looks very cute and wonderfull!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card :)
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete